The ultimate in men’s hockey shoes receives a new colour update for the South African hockey season. These lightweight kicks are designed for grip and speed. The Adidas Hockey Lux shoes offer plush comfort in a lightweight durable upper. Created with a Bootee-style Construction and a Neoprene Collar, which molds perfectly to the foot shape and provides unmatched glove-like fit while at the same time, locking out dirt and moisture. Midfoot stability is enhanced through the Four-layer Synthetic Panel both on the medial and lateral side allowing for sharp movements. The shoe also delivers Midfoot Support, offering a tight and stable fit and feel. Lastly, the outsole is made with a high-performance TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) which provides exceptional turf grip and fast acceleration as you break past the defense.
- Four-Layer Synthetic Panel – Located on the medial and lateral side to provide midfoot stability to allow cutting edge movement.
- Bootee Construction – Helps keep water out.
- Neoprene Collar – Locks out mud and moisture.
- Midfoot Support – For a tight and stable fit and feel.
- Traxion – Designed for multi-directional movement.
- Synthetic and Textile Upper – For lightweight comfort and durability.