Crown Hockey have re-written the books on how to make hockey sticks. This new company has designed a stick to be marvelled at, the Crown Original. Absolute detail is easy to see in this handcrafted, precision made hockey stick. Manufactured in the UK using an process usually exclusive to F1 racing parts, a new class of stick has been created. The vibration reducing technology is created by the dimples along the shaft and gives the stick a fantastic feel. Ultra-wear resistant fibre is set from the low end of the stick to all along the head. Besides the cool paint job, this stick really stands out. Players were eager to test the stick out and weren’t disappointed. The tech was quickly and easily embraced as players found better feel and power as compared to other top brands.
Colours : Pearlescent Purple/ green
Sizes : 36,5″ & 37,5″
– 100% hand crafted in Britain.
– Patented vibration dampening dimples
– F1 technology used to create an incredibly uniform and mechanically sound construction
– Lightweight and yet extremely powerful
– 235mm bow position
– 24.6mm bow height
– Made to order in any size between 35 and 39 inches
– Comes with Crown silicone-backed grip