Defibrillators save lives. This product can be leased over a period of up to 36 months which makes this life saving product that much more obtainable. For further details please see below. Please contact us should you require further details. For any club or sports facility, HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500 Defibrillator (with CPR advisor) is an essential item to ensure that a sudden cardiac arrest won’t leave you helpless. This unit features a CPR advisor function which is a key feature.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine samaritan® PAD 500P was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use. The 500P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 500P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
How It Works
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P defibrillator is supplied with a range of accessories in preparation for administering life saving treatment. When purchasing this unit, you will receive:
- 1 x HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P defibrillator
- 1 x Pad-Pak cartridge (combined battery and pair of electrode pads)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Quick reference guide
- 1 x Soft carry case
The rental/ Operating Lease can be arranged over a period of 36 months. The estimated monthly payments for a samaritan 500P PAD will be R989-00 excl. VAT and including insurance.
The rental/operating lease benefits are:-
- Off balance sheet accounting and reporting
- Cash flow predictability through fixed payments
- Rentals are tax deductible
- Goods can be returned for exchange and their value extended into the future
- No upfront major cash / CAPEX outlay
- All equipment and intangibles through a single monthly payment
- Simple terms and equipment schedules
- Upgrade to suit the useful life of technology and protocols
- Financial advantage of rental in Capital and accounting reporting terms.
- Rental options include
- Comprehensive insurance
- Annual maintenance/serviceability checks
- Free Pad-Pak replacements
- Forward Hearts program (see brochure attached).
- Protocol upgrades
It’s lifesaving, pure and simple.